Join us for the 2016 Touchstone Awards on July 7.
- We will honor Jane Fortune, Sally Herrholz, Dr. Ora Pescovitz, and Rev. Jean Smith at this years awards luncheon
- All four women exemplify what it means to strong, smart, and bold in our community and serve as role models for our girls
Volunteer with us at the American Dairy Association Ice Cream Social!
- Friday, July 8, 2016
- 11:00am – 2:00pm with volunteer shifts from 9:30am – 3:00pm
- We need volunteers to support the 5 ice cream stations, help with set up, break-down, and clean up during the event. You’ll also receive a t-shirt for your time and support!
- Contact Hazel Owens at 317.522.2610 for further information
Blog | "The Inspiration Project"
Intern Update: Halfway Point
Girls Inc. has a special place in my heart. It’s the first place I volunteered long-term. It’s also the first place I started an office internship. As I navigate...
#StateOfWomen and Girls
“Until the birth of a daughter is celebrated as much as a son, we are not done!” (Jaha Dukureh). Hearing these words, I stopped typing. As my eyes welled...
First Summer Safety, Then Summer Fun
Sunburn. Dehydration. Overheating. Drowning. So many things can go wrong in the summer months. Learn how to beat the heat and stay safe on the water this season with...
Stick Together, Ladies.
I was in a biker gang. 12 years old, top dog of my elementary school, I raced down my neighborhood sidewalks. My garage-sale-purchased Schwinn glinted. Five other girls flanked...