We are so excited to announce a new celebration this fall!
October 11th is International Day of the Girl. We want to recognize the day but don’t think one day is enough… So, Girls Inc. of Greater Indianapolis will be celebrating the entire month. All of October is FOR THE GIRLS!
Get creative and host a celebration activity FOR THE GIRLS with your friends, family, neighbors, or colleagues. The sky is the limit on what your activity could be – yoga, running, bowling, flag football, painting, cooking, candle making, cookout, company lunch, movie night, or Halloween party. Have some fun doing something you enjoy while helping us expand awareness of the challenges girls in our community face today and raise funds to help us provide the hands-on programs that inspire all girls to be strong, smart, and bold.
How to Get Rolling
- Visit our FOR THE GIRLS celebration site HERE
- Get creative with your activity – there are tons of ideas and things you can do!
- Pick a date/time or date range in October.
- Register your FOR THE GIRLS activity for $40.
- Invite your friends, kids, parents, family, neighbors, or colleagues to join you.
- Use the personal activity page created for you to fundraise.
- Post and share your celebration with #FORTHEGIRLS and #DayOfTheGirl.
To envision and reach their dreams, the girls in our community need support, encouragement, and inspiration more than ever. The beautiful diversity of the different celebration activities will only illustrate all of the different reasons behind WHY this work means something to each of us.
We have created tons of resources to help you every step of the way to ensure your celebration is fun, easy, and rewarding. Need help or have questions? Please reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
The Entire Team
Girls Inc. of Greater Indianapolis