Our Spring Campaign is officially underway, and Girls Inc. needs your help to reach our goal of raising $15,000 by the end of March!
With the support of donors like you Girls Inc. is able to provide transformational programs like Operation SMART® (Science, Math And Relevant Technology) which empowers girls to explore math and science fields by engaging them in relevant, interesting activities to discover the world around them.
Girls are facing tough realities and hurdles to their success right here in Indianapolis:
- One in ten girls will not graduate high school.
- One in five girls live in poverty, and these girls are eight times less likely to attend college.
- Girls can expect to earn less, own less, and experience poverty more often than men as adults.
- Women make up half of the overall workforce, but only 25% of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) fields; minority women less than 10%.
Growing up in today’s world can be tough, but Girls Inc. is working to change these statistics. Thanks to generous donors like you:
- 100% of Girls Inc. teens are on track to graduate high school.
- Nine out of ten Girls Inc. girls demonstrate knowledge in STEM.
- 87% of Girls Inc. girls understand basic economics.
Girls Inc. needs your gift to continue providing hands-on programs like Operation SMART® and Economic Literacy that address the challenges girls face today. Supporting Girls Inc. means supporting girls in Greater Indianapolis and helping them to become strong, smart, and bold.
By making a gift, you make a tremendous impact on the lives of the girls we serve, and due to the generosity of Barb Fleming, BAF Corporation, and Bev Middaugh, Bright Ideas in Broad Ripple, all donations made during the Spring Campaign will be matched dollar for dollar up to $7,500!
Thank you for joining us to ensure that Indianapolis girls have access to life-changing experiences that instill confidence, creativity, and fuel progress for their futures, their families, and their communities.