Inspiring all girls to be strong, smart, and bold takes a committed community of individuals. As the Valentine’s Day holiday approaches, we are reminded of those whose dedication and support touched the hearts of 4,737 girls in 2012.
- Amazing volunteer facilitators and Lunch Bunch career mentors who dedicate countless hours to delivering and facilitating programs.
- Service and corporate groups of volunteers who counted, organized, and packaged program supplies for our facilitator tool kits.
- 111 program partners throughout greater Indianapolis, whose confidence in our programs enables us to serve more girls year after year with impactful programs.
- The generosity of United Way of Central Indiana, our funders, donors, and the Indianapolis community who sustains our services and believe in our mission.
- The girls we serve! Their phenomenal stories warm our hearts. Inspiring them to be strong, smart, and bold is what we love the most!