2014 Girls Inc. Summer Day Camp
The Girls Inc. of Greater Indianapolis Day Camp is an affordable four-week program that focuses on the words in our mission statement – strong, smart, bold, and inspire. Our summer camp is designed to inspire girls, ages 6-14, by challenging them mentally, enhancing their physical ability, promoting creativity, and encouraging them to take risks. Summer camp includes hands-on activities and a friendly all-girl environment. Girls will:
- Discover their inner scientist and tour the Ruth Lilly Health Education Center
- Explore their musical talents with Girls Rock! Indianapolis
- Define beauty on their own terms and uncover what isn’t real in advertising, reality TV, and magazines
- Learn about engineering from the experts at Meyer Najem
- Get fit with classes in ZUMBA, basketball, football, and nutrition
- Envision their future during a college tour of the Purdue University-West Lafayette campus
- Express themselves through creative writing, hip hop dance, and stepping
- Be an entrepreneur and develop a business model
**If you are already registered for camp, payment may be made here:
June 16 – July 11
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
(Closed July 4th)Where:
Fall Creek Academy
2540 N. Capitol Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46208
**Registration for 2014 summer camp is full.**
Read about all four exciting weeks of camp!
June 16 – June 20Build your athletic abilities.
Learn what it takes to be a good friend.
Participate in fun ways to exercise.
Be inspired by nutrition and healthy
| Week 2
June 23 – June 27Discover your inner scientist.
Learn how to successfully manage money.
Learn basic tips and techniques to
Be creative and inspired by crafty ideas.
June 30 – July 3Uncover what isn’t real in advertising,
reality TV, and magazines.
Discover your inner beauty and boost your
Participate in fun activities that promote
July 7 – July 11Exhibit your personal talents and
showcase your inner beauty.
Explore a campus on a college visit.
Be a leader and give back to the community.
Learn about amazing local women.
Girls Inc. summer camp offers:
- Trained, enthusiastic staff.
- Age-appropriate programs and activities.
- Weekly field trips.
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack provided daily.
- T-shirt included.
- Friendly, girls only environment.
- Limited scholarship assistance for families who qualify.
Summer camp registration begins Friday, February 28, 2014
Complete scholarship applications due Friday, April 18, 2014
Scholarship awards announced Friday, April 26, 2014
Optional Staff Meet and Greets Thursday, June 12
Presentations at 5:45 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.
Camp Begins Monday, June 16, 2014
Camp Concludes Friday, July 11, 2014
QUESTIONS?: Review our summer camp frequently asked questions for details about our 2014 day camp.
Read about last year’s camp and view photos from the entire summer.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help a girl become strong, smart, and boldSM by sponsoring or contributing to a scholarship to send her to a Girls Inc. summer camp!