2015 Girls Inc. Summer Day Camp
The Girls Inc. of Greater Indianapolis Day Camp is an affordable four-week program that focuses on the words in our mission statement – strong, smart, bold, and inspire. Our summer camp is designed to inspire girls, ages 6-14, by challenging them mentally, enhancing their physical ability, promoting creativity, and encouraging them to take risks. Summer camp includes hands-on activities and a friendly all-girl environment. Girls will:
- Discover their inner scientist by participating in activities provided by Engineering Kids
- Explore their artistic talents with Indianapolis Art Center
- Define beauty on their own terms and uncover what isn’t real in advertising, reality TV, and magazines
- Learn about engineering from the experts of the National Association of Women in Construction
- Get fit with classes in ZUMBA, martial arts, and nutrition
- Envision their future during a college tour of the Indiana State University campus
- Express themselves through creative writing, hip hop dance, and stepping
- Be an entrepreneur and develop a business model
June 15 – July 10
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
(Closed July 3rd)
Read about all four exciting weeks of camp!
June 15 – June 19
Build your athletic abilities.
Learn basic tips and techniques to
Participate in fun ways to exercise.
Be inspired by nutrition and healthy
| Week 2
June 22 – June 26
Discover your inner scientist.
Learn how to code with
Explore careers in construction
Be creative and inspired by crafty ideas.
June 29 – July 2
Discover your inner beauty and boost your
Learn what it takes to be a good friend.
Participate in fun and innovative
July 6 – July 10
Exhibit your personal talents and
Explore a campus on a college visit.
Learn about the various forms of art.
Learn about amazing local women.
Girls Inc. summer camp offers:
- Trained, enthusiastic staff.
- Age-appropriate programs and activities.
- Weekly field trips.
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack provided daily.
- T-shirt included.
- Friendly, girls only environment.
- Limited scholarship assistance for families who qualify.
Summer camp registration begins April, 2015
Complete scholarship applications due Thursday, April 16, 2015
Scholarship awards announced Friday, April 24, 2015
Camp Begins Monday, June 15, 2015
Camp Concludes Friday, July 10, 2015
QUESTIONS?: Review our summer camp frequently asked questions for details about our 2015 day camp.
Read about last year’s camp and view photos from the entire summer.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Help a girl become strong, smart, and boldSM by sponsoring or contributing to a scholarship to send her to a Girls Inc. summer camp!