Preventing Adolescent Pregnancy
Did you know…?
Teen pregnancy rates rose 3% nationwide in 2006, marking the first increase in more than a decade. (Guttmacher Institute, “U.S. Teenage Pregnancies, Births and Abortions: National and State Trends and Trends by Race and Ethnicity.”)
Preventing Adolescent Pregnancy (PAP) equips girls with the skills and knowledge they need to navigate social pressures regarding sexuality, seek out healthy relationships with partners, and avoid unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
Spot A Girls Inc. Girl
A girl who has completed PAP
• Respects her body.
• Understands the basic facts about puberty and development.
• Values medically accurate information.
• Sets and sticks to boundaries in relationships.
• Respects her family’s values.
• Knows that having a baby at a young age will interfere with her goals.
Contact us to learn about enrolling your girl in a program!