Recent Press Releases
- Status of Girls in Indiana Panel Discussion with Saint Mary’s College, Girl Scouts
- Local Affiliate Serves Most Girls
- Girls Inc. Celebrates City’s Female Champions
- Borski Wins Girls Inc. National Scholarship
- Girls Inc. Honors Indianapolis’ Female Leaders
- Female Athletes to Inspire Girls on April 2
- Girls Inc. Leaders Embrace New Roles
- Volunteers needed to lead Girls Inc. winter programs
- Girls Inc. honors Indianapolis’ female trailblazers
Supergirl Dilemma (Girls Inc. National)
Still on Shaky Ground (Womens Fund of Central Indiana study)
For additional girl reserach, review our Girls Inc. Guides.
We Welcome Media Inquiries
As a local expert on today’s girls, we welcome media inquiries and requests for interviews. For more information, please contact Lee Ann Jourdan, vice president of development and public relations, at 317.522.2603 or email@example.com.
Girls Inc. of Greater Indianapolis Backgrounder (PDF, 81 KB)