We hold ourselves accountable…
We recognize that we will only accomplish our mission through the generosity and trust of the greater Indianapolis community, particularly our donors and volunteers. For this reason, we believe in communicating transparently with the public who supports us.
Learn more about Girls Inc. of Greater Indianapolis!
- Our Statement of Ethical Principles
- Our Diversity Statement
- Keep track of our program results and growth
- How we are making a difference while minimizing overhead
- Our 2014 IRS form 990, which as a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we provide on an annual basis to the IRS
- How we adhere to the Donor’s Bill of Rights
- Check out our 2013 Annual Report